Friday, November 11, 2016

My Neck, My Back

Don't get excited because I don't mean that in the ratchet, Khia way. I mean that in the ow, why me way. Girl, my back is KILLING me! I pushed through the pain, though. I was up before 7, got dressed, and my sister and I went for a walk.


I accomplished my daily steps goal before 9 AM!!!!!!! I'm so proud! My step goal is currently 2000 but it will increase as I become stronger. Walking is great way to build endurance.

Before the walk was over, we stopped to say hi to our new friends:



We took a brief break and then practised our Yoga for 30 minutes. Yoga was actually easier today,  I didn't feel like a brick.  I felt more like earth and water today. I know that sounds like mud but trust me, it's a great feeling. 


After Yoga, we did one rep of 15 squats and had our daily dose of jump. Tereca likes even numbers so she did 4. I did my daily 3. Lol-- Tereca, literally just asked me if I feel skinny when we do Yoga. I shook my head in agreement as I typed and then she said, "I be feelin' skinnty [yes skinnty] and my yoga pants make me feel skinnty too!" 

It's always fun to workout with a buddy but my sister is hilarious, so I laughed through the pain as I pushed through the pain. Even, now my body aches and I've been walking like a zombie for two days because my knees and thighs have an attitude but my sister is so encouraging. 

I guess the lesson today is that we will not only have to overcome lack of motivation and stress, we also will have to overcome the pain and soreness in our bodies. No pain, no gain. No sweat, regret. Always want a meal, bruh, chill. Squat down, or don't turn around. Lol I don't think I have anything else to say. Y'all can't disown me,  I will always be your sister. 

I love you. We're in this together so keep pushing. Stay committed. Don't forget to JUMP!!! Namaste.

No comments:

Post a Comment