Monday, November 14, 2016

Rainy Days and Mondays

This blog will be short and sweet, so if you haven't been reading, you should read this one. LOL. I went walking this morning. It was foggy and rainy and cold. I also think I have a cold coming. My nose and throat hurts, so my attitude is on fleek.

My new goal is to walk and count my steps. A lot of new phones have the step counter app already downloaded. So I'm taking 2000 steps a day which equals a mile.

2000 steps a day is not the only thing that I'm going to do daily in an effort to lose weight but on days when I don't feel good, I will make sure that at the very least I complete my mile. I'll also have my daily dose of jump everyday. If this is the first time you read my blog, my daily dose of jump is just me jumping 3 times everyday.

I also worked out over the weekend. Tomorrow, I will be posting pictures of the work out my friends and I did. Sunday is the only day that I rested. The goal is to work out 6 days a week. That's at least 6 miles a week!!

I am going to close today's blog by reminding you all that I am your sister and that we're in this together. On days that you're under the weather or in too much pain, a 2000 step stroll at your own pace is a great way to make sure that you stay active no matter what. Let's keep going, we'll be happy we did. I love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment