Monday, November 28, 2016

Thanksgiving Guilt

Truth
European settlers exchanged Syphilis for corn and I'm supposed to celebrate. To thank the Natives for their kindness, the settlers stole the Native's lands and gave them designated places in the middle of nowhere to call home. And, of course, since it's the middle of nowhere, the settlers run pipelines through the land that wasn't really ever theirs to give in the first place. Pass the turkey!!!!!!

But I'm not talking about that kind of guilt. I'm talking about your fat butt eating  seventeen helpings of 'ev-er-y-thang' and trying to calm down before Monday catches you. The cure for Thanksgiving Guilt is an active Thanksgiving holiday. Of the approximately five day holiday, I spent two of them not exercising. I cooked on Thanksgiving, and chilled the day after. On all the other days, I at least walked a mile. So if you struggled with that, no worries. Christmas is coming and you'll have a chance to do better.



Here it is Monday and I don't feel huge. I feel like always feel: Fat. Lol I also felt cold. I didn't walk as early as I normally do but I still managed to get it done before 8:30 am. The results are a big help. I have a dress that was too tight on my stomach to wear anywhere except around the house and it's fitting better!!!! I'm so excited and now I'm even more motivated. It's the little things that make the journey so enjoy them! There's no guilt in that.

My Apologies

I'm sorry that I am not a very consistent blogger. I will try to get better. Honestly, I'm not sure what I want to talk to you guys about. I also don't want the blogs to be so long that no one reads them so I need your help.  What are some questions you have? What are some things you struggle with? Where are you located? Help me, help us.

Never forget, you have a sister in me. I love you. It's not hard to lose ten pounds in a month. We got this. Jump because you can fly.

Peace and Love ❤

No comments:

Post a Comment